Who are we?
- Ryde House Group is a leading care provider for people with learning disabilities on the Isle of Wight.
- Ryde House Group have been providing care for over 25 years. In that time we have constantly improved our service and are able to offer our high quality care to more and more people in need.
- We are experienced in supporting people with moderate to severe learning disabilities.
- Our carers are trained to support people with many different types of learning disability. Some of the people in our care are more independent, while others need support in every area of their lives.
- Our carers understand how to care for people with autism spectrum disorders.
- People that have learning disabilities combined with an autism spectrum disorder need carers that understand the increased complexity of their needs. Our expertise has produced positive outcomes for our service users.
- We provide residential care, respite care, day services and home care.
- We work tirelessly to create positive, calm and caring environments where people can live their lives happily and achieve their own personal goals. Please explore the range of services we offer.