About the home
- Fake House is a residential care home
- At Fake House we are registered to provide care to people with moderate to severe learning disabilities.
- We are experienced in supporting people with moderate to severe learning disabilities.
- Our carers are trained to support people with many different types of learning disability. Some of the people in our care are more independent, while others need support in every area of their lives.
- Our carers understand how to care for people with autism spectrum disorders.
- People with an autism spectrum disorder need carers that understand the increased complexity of their needs. Our expertise has produced positive outcomes for our service users.
- We provide residential care, respite care, day services and home care.
- We work tirelessly to create positive, calm and caring environments where people can live their lives happily and achieve their own personal goals. Please explore the range of services we offer.